After our midweek meeting with Jen it got me thinking I might have been going about the project the wrong way rather looking at what I wanted to make without really having a definite reason why in mind.
So back to the drawing board, I do definitely want to stay with films. I was also thinking about what Jen & Tom said and it got me thinking about how each genre has a lot of things that happen in every film of that Genre, clichés if you will. Jen mentioned seeing how a film from a few years ago and present day in the same genre differ, also maybe making a cohesive trailer for a certain genre using clips from different films hence proving that many of the films recently are pretty much the same at the core, with only different characters and locations to differentiate them.
More thoughts & ideas as they come
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment